Sorry We cant confirm its you

agabaniqued
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I tried to log into my account but wont let me anymore. Whenever I try trouble logging in - I allows me to put the email address and has a green check mark on it - then when I ask to send or reset the password to my email associated to my email it won't let me and will say sorry we cant confirm its you. I still have a balance on my paypal account. I hope you could all help me! pls!

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Thetalent
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing is working spent all day being ran in circles from email to messaging them to calling and not getting an agent just hung up on when the call is transfered. I have a bit of money in my account too. What do i do.
Login to Me Too

JR2905
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my son has the same problem and it says he needs to call someone but when he does he it says no agents available and get disconnected. Anyone help very very frustrating

Much appreciated

Login to Me Too

Stanke92
I cnanged password and still cant acces my account? You are soooo lazy, sone as i get my account back i will get my money to bank account and close paypal!!!!
Login to Me Too

marsoic
Contributor
Contributor

same problem and no any support from PP. 

Login to Me Too

Ulachudzikowska
Contributor
Contributor
I have this same problem from 3 months... Nothing working!! Who takes responsibility for this?!
Login to Me Too

robbypot

This doesnt work, you reset your password, go to log on only to receive the same annoying message.

Joke of a company

Cant log in because its say "we cant confirm its you" so you try and contact them, but you have to log in to do this....back to square one

Then the phone, the phone linked to me account is no longer in use, cant use a friends phone because his phone is linked to his account, when you try and phone up it just constantly refers to the account this phone is linked to

Can this **bleep** company just not have a simple phone number you can call to get help and NOT one that links to the phone number calling from.

Worst company on the planet, I despise Paypal, but have no option to use them at times. 

Login to Me Too

robbypot

In fact this is borderline criminal activity by Paypal

The wont let you access your account, you cant contact anyone to help access you account. Pure criminals and I think its time we all start contacting solicitors

Login to Me Too

AngryWarrior

"Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern. If you select the email option, we will send you an email to the primary email address on your PayPal account, then you just need to click on the link you find there to change your password."

Did that - changed the password and still I receive the message/error:  
Sorry We cant confirm its you

Called support and they request the last 4 digits of a bank card that I don't remember because it expired long time ago. So I'm in a catch22 situation I suppose.

Login to Me Too

AngryWarrior

But hey even more odd/ironic is that I am allowed to login to the forum with my password and create a profile here. But access the account itself? Nope, access denied.

Login to Me Too

Keziah5909

Hello, I received the same message saying that you could not confirm if its me, can you please send me an email for me to confirm its me. Or a code attached to my mobile number please.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.