Sorry We cant confirm its you

agabaniqued
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I tried to log into my account but wont let me anymore. Whenever I try trouble logging in - I allows me to put the email address and has a green check mark on it - then when I ask to send or reset the password to my email associated to my email it won't let me and will say sorry we cant confirm its you. I still have a balance on my paypal account. I hope you could all help me! pls!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @agabaniqued
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern. If you select the email option, we will send you an email to the primary email address on your PayPal account, then you just need to click on the link you find there to change your password.

If you have one or more Google email accounts registered to your PayPal account, you may be required to go through an authorization challenge upon logging in to your PayPal account. If you are already logged in to a Google account before the challenge step up, simply click Continue to complete the validation.

Hope that helps. Stay safe always.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21
Solved

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @agabaniqued
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern. If you select the email option, we will send you an email to the primary email address on your PayPal account, then you just need to click on the link you find there to change your password.

If you have one or more Google email accounts registered to your PayPal account, you may be required to go through an authorization challenge upon logging in to your PayPal account. If you are already logged in to a Google account before the challenge step up, simply click Continue to complete the validation.

Hope that helps. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

agabaniqued
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

DuBz_Bubby
New Community Member
This doesn’t works for me it doesn't send anything Just saying help center and sorry we couldn’t confirm its you
Login to Me Too

dwapani
New Community Member

this doesnt work for me it just says help center

Login to Me Too

Habibur2
Contributor
Contributor

same problem

Login to Me Too

sapnageeth
New Community Member

ii also troble with this problem in my other paypal account.how i slove it.plz help me.

Login to Me Too

Anthony182
New Community Member
Not effective on my problem.
Login to Me Too

Tuyen91
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me. i dont know email support. What can i do? Thank you
Login to Me Too

hafssab

same problem , please what can i do ? the customer server doesn't answer and there's no message us or resset password button

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.