Something Went Wrong - Error When Setting Up Business Account

Brsmma99
New Community Member
I get all of the way to the end of setting up a business account. When it asks me to submit, I keep getting an error that says "something went wrong". While the account is created, I have limited functionality (can't send invoices). When I try to go back and finish this step, I receive tbr same error. Any advice?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brsmma99 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Brsmma99,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble creating a business account. For this situation, I suggest contacting us to provide additional details. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.