Signing in, logging in, and creating an account

Macarana
Contributor
Contributor

I need help setting up a new account  without needing to verify a cell phone number.  My cell phone is only a basic cell phone and not a smartphone, so it will not accept text messages.  I need help setting up a new account so I can log into it without needing to confirm a cell phone number through text messaging.  This is so that I can get paid by Pal Pal for doing surveys and having Pay Pal transfer the $ to my bank account.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Macarana 

You would need to have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account to continue using Paypal or to open a new account.
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Macarana
Contributor
Contributor

I need to be able to create a new account to log in to Pay Pal to get paid for doing surveys   without needing to  confirm a cell phone number.   Do not have smartphone to receive text messages.  Only have basic cell phone.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Macarana 

As i said, you need to have a mobile phone to continue using paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.