Selling Goods as Canadian but shipping from within USA

countablekitty
Contributor
Contributor

My account and home is Canadian, but I conveniently live near the border and so was considering selling some items and shipping it directly from the USA as goods and service. Is there any conflict/issues that would keep me from doing this, or rules saying I can't?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @countablekitty

Welcome! Thanks for visiting our Community Forum! This is a great question. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. There wouldn't be an issue on where you ship your items from as long as it's from you and not a third party / drop-shipper. In regard to receiving your payment, you may still see a cross-border fee and potentially a currency conversion since your PayPal account is listed as in Canada, though.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @countablekitty

Welcome! Thanks for visiting our Community Forum! This is a great question. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. There wouldn't be an issue on where you ship your items from as long as it's from you and not a third party / drop-shipper. In regard to receiving your payment, you may still see a cross-border fee and potentially a currency conversion since your PayPal account is listed as in Canada, though.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.