New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Pay, shop, and do even more on the PayPal appGet the App
Thank you for joining and posting in the PayPal Community Forum. Welcome!
I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the security codes that are sent to you. If your cell service provider does not accept codes from short numbers, that may be one reason why this would happen. Another would be if either your phone or the service provider is filtering the messages as potential spam. I recommend reaching out to your mobile service provider to inquire about any blocks that need to be removed to allow these codes to come through.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for your reply!
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused while accessing your account and not receiving the code. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. I suggest you to try the listed tops which may help you to receive texts:
• Reboot the phone to refresh the network signal.
• Clear phone inbox to ensure it is not full (for old phones with limited SMS capacity).
• Check if there are any phone applications/settings that are filtering SMS.
• Alternatively, you may swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone related.
• Check if you are in roaming.
If the issue persists, please give us a call/chat with us so our customer support team may help you to get access to your account. Please click the 'Help&Contact' link at the bottom of the PayPal page.