Security Code Is Not Receiving In My Phone Number !

SayarBhattarai3
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Jo  I have Tried Many Times To Get The Security Code But I am Not Receiving IT .Paypal Is Not Sending The Security Code In My Phone Number . Any Solutions That Can Help Me ?

Spoiler
security code not receiving
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SayarBhattarai3,

Thank you for joining and posting in the PayPal Community Forum. Welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the security codes that are sent to you. If your cell service provider does not accept codes from short numbers, that may be one reason why this would happen. Another would be if either your phone or the service provider is filtering the messages as potential spam. I recommend reaching out to your mobile service provider to inquire about any blocks that need to be removed to allow these codes to come through.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

SayarBhattarai3
Contributor
Contributor

I Have Contacted To My Mobile Service Provider But They Said They Haven't Blocked Any Short Code/Text They Can't Block It.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @SayarBhattarai3,

Thank you for your reply!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused while accessing your account and not receiving the code. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. I suggest you to try the listed tops which may help you to receive texts:
• Reboot the phone to refresh the network signal.
• Clear phone inbox to ensure it is not full (for old phones with limited SMS capacity).
• Check if there are any phone applications/settings that are filtering SMS.
• Alternatively, you may swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone related.
• Check if you are in roaming.

If the issue persists, please give us a call/chat with us so our customer support team may help you to get access to your account. Please click the 'Help&Contact' link at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

Best Wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

SayarBhattarai3
Contributor
Contributor

I tried every thing still not receiving the code till this day and I can't even call PayPal customer service its not connecting . This is a headache for me it's important for many people to not have these kind of problem especially when it comes to money . I can't even withdraw my money because of not receiving the code it doesn't let me get through the process because of it .How many times I have to say it again solve this problem . I am tried

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.