Security Challenge Loop

bbran19
Contributor
Contributor

I am in a security challenge loop. I can log into my PayPal account. I can see transactions.  As soon as I try to do anything else I receive a security challenge loop from which there is no escape.

The same issue occurs on incognito loop and on my phone browser.

Any idea appreciated.

Bob

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @bbran19 and @amarildo1,

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you've been facing! I would actually recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

amarildo1
New Community Member

Same issue here. It is so frustrating because I can't access subscriptions.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @bbran19 and @amarildo1,

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you've been facing! I would actually recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

Login to Me Too

bbran19
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Gwen. I contacted PayPal. Their answer was that the issue is common and they are looking into it.

After a few days, the issue has now been resolved.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Gwen

That's great news that the issue has been resolved! Thanks for sharing the update 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Sol44
Contributor
Contributor

The issue has not been resolved. Eventually the loop clears but it takes a while. There is still a problem that PayPal has not fixed.

Login to Me Too

Budo41
Contributor
Contributor

am still getting Security challenges and the

card was denied at the store!!

Login to Me Too

artfromny
Contributor
Contributor

What an utterly useless response. 

Login to Me Too

Peggyhd
Contributor
Contributor

If I can't log in, I can't get to contact anyone. This is not a solution. Please give a phone number that I can call for help.

Login to Me Too

it is very very very frustrating getting really angry.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.