Secondary user can't log in

ianstock
New Community Member

Hi - I've set up a secondary user on my business account, they are verified and active, they have the right email address, and I've reset their password several times but they still get an error when trying to log in.

I've tried contacting Paypal support but they say there are no agents available and to retry during business hours, even though I was contacting them at 10:45am on a Friday.

The only think I can think of is - with the secondary user I have set up, does the user need to go and create their own personal account first, before I add them as a secondary user to my business account?

Is this needed when creating a secondary user?

Any ideas on why they can't log in?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ianstock
New Community Member

It's ok - resolved it, she was using her email address as the login, but needed to use the UserID that I set up for her.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

ianstock
New Community Member

It's ok - resolved it, she was using her email address as the login, but needed to use the UserID that I set up for her.

Login to Me Too

Infergo
Contributor
Contributor

Have you been able to log your secondary user into the mobile app?  I am able to log in my secondary user when on the website.  However, the mobile app requires an email address, and when I plug in the User ID and password it doesn't work.  Please let me know if you've run into this.

thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.