SECURITY QUESTIONS ERROR

Sheila1967
New Community Member

Paypal Bug need fix from Tech from paypal. I have problem with payment - in Paypal Chat Bot it says have some steps to help me continue payment (ASKED 3 SECURITY QUESTION ABOUT OWNER OF ACCOUNT). When I answer on all question - Paypal chat but write: "Sorry I didn't get it , can you repeat" It's not write I answer wrong or success. After that I try do this again but with live chat agent. Agent says: I don't get success or not success answer from system about continue payment (AFTER ANSWER OR QUESTION) and says me to use Payment Outside Paypal. Fix this. I tried two weeks ago and now and error not fixed. This answer on question for continue payment not work. And I don't understand why not added phone number in this security steps, only questions. I hope tech support read it and find mistake.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Sheila1967,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I know it must be frustrating. To have this ongoing issue investigated, I would suggest you contact our Customer Support. They will be able to view this for you. 

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.