Re Sign-up process for removing an account / registered email address

Oroszlion1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys have a great day!

History:

My registered phone number is not active which i indicated more times to Customer Service via email and live chat.So i can't receive any verification code to this device-without any successes.(I have hearing and talking problems).

Than it was few unauthorized transactions which i was also indicated via email.I got back this amounts but after this it seems my registered Paypal email address  was removed from the system so still can't access to my account.I also indicated that to Customer Service and i tried do my best to resolve this issue via the added insructions without any results.

I received amail from customer service:I need Sign-up / register again.I don't understand that:I already have an existing account to which i still can't access and if i register again with the "old" details" than i will get back all of my money to this "new / re-sign-uped" from the "old" account through this process?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.