Quick Links Disappeared from Home Page

moorewmla
Contributor
Contributor

When I logged in this morning the Quick Links bar that is normally at the top left side of my Home page is gone. I went to the App Center, it's active there, went back to Home and it flashed on for a second then disappeared again. Bizarrely in a search for this topic I found several reports exactly a year ago but no answers. Logged out/back in, same thing. Anyone have the answer?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

moorewmla
Contributor
Contributor

It has to be a glitch, our other Business PayPal has the Quick Links still there on the Home page. When I login to this account it is there for a second then disappears...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

rocknrollprof
Contributor
Contributor

Me Too.  I wish developers would somehow inform users that there is a change before we are surprised seeing it and spending way too much of out time trying to figure it out.  Goes along with the whole, don't care about usability " theme prevalent in today's developers' attitude

Login to Me Too
Solved

moorewmla
Contributor
Contributor

It has to be a glitch, our other Business PayPal has the Quick Links still there on the Home page. When I login to this account it is there for a second then disappears...

Login to Me Too

Katiemom2ash
New Community Member

Same here! It is not fun to try to find! Quick Links is suppose to be just that! Quick. Not hunt around for where it went. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.