Proof of adress (temporary registration)

_Dmitrii_
Contributor
Contributor

How can I proof an adress with a temporary registration? The registration itself is not working for PayPal, it said I submitted the wrong document. And since I am not an owner of apartments, I don't have any bills with my name.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @_Dmitrii_

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues providing Proof of your Address. Normally, if you're unable to provide the documentation requested by PayPal, any limits or restrictions placed on your account would remain. However, I would still recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to review what options may be available. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @_Dmitrii_

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues providing Proof of your Address. Normally, if you're unable to provide the documentation requested by PayPal, any limits or restrictions placed on your account would remain. However, I would still recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to review what options may be available. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

_Dmitrii_
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! I already contacted support team and was able to proof address with a bank statement.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.