Problem with log in

Jarman0
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i have problem with log in, actually with verify from phone number, but notice old number so I can't verify and also can't change number for new because I can't log in. Help me please.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

gca_belgium

It is insane how all articles in this 'Help' center seem to forget a single basis point: If you are not logged in to your account, you have no way to reset a phone number, log on to the Message Center, or contact the Resolution Center. They all need you to log on first. And if you have an old phone number they want to send you a text to or call you on.... there is no way to get out of this. To top it off, their Message Service on Facebook sends you the same links as the once you see in the Help Center... Walking around in circles much, are we....?

Login to Me Too

Jarman0
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it's true, I agree with you. PayPal service is madness
Login to Me Too

gca_belgium

Finally found a phone number of their PayPall Customer Service (its well hidden in the South African version of the site) https://www.paypal.com/za/smarthelp/contact-us

Phone number: [Removed. Phone #s not permitted](in the US)

Login to Me Too

gca_belgium

Jarman0
Contributor
Contributor

I founded UK number it's very helpful. I spoked with agent and all is done. Now I'm happy with log in. [removed]

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jarman0 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.