Potential fraud

Hellspawn
Contributor
Contributor

Dear paypal community,

I'm interesting in buying a tractor and seller send me below email. Can you please read it and provide your feedback?

"Here is how the process works: 
I will make a private eBay listing for you.

You will have to click "buy it now",fill in the forms and follow the instructions. 

PayPal will send you an invoice with all the transaction details and the payment instructions.

You will have to secure the funds to PayPal. After the funds will be secured to PayPal,the delivery will begin and the tractor will arrive to you in max.48 hours. When the tractor will be in your custody, you will have a 7 days inspection period. If everything is alright, the  transaction ends and PayPal will release the money to me. If there is something wrong with the tractor, you will be fully refunded and I'll get my tractor back too, without any extra fees. Everything is covered by PayPal & eBay. I will get paid only after you confirm that you received it. I would need your eBay username so I can send you the link. If you agree with my terms, please leave your phone number for more details.I'm waiting for your reply."

Thank you in advance,

Sot

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.