Please enter a valid postcode when opening a new business account in Cyprus

kiri4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Like the title says i am trying to open a business account in Cyprus, i have entered all my details correctly but i keep getting "please enter a valid postcode" when i enter my correct postcode!

I should mention that when i enter my address first i get a suggestion with that same address but in a different city in my country (which has a different postcode). This is because the same street name exists in multiple cities in my country, sometimes we have the same street name twice in the same city even but in a different area with a different postcode.

The problem is that when i enter my address and then my city correctly PayPal still doesn't think that my postcode is valid.

Any ideas on what i should do to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kiri4
Contributor
Contributor

OK nevermind i tried again a day later and this time when i entered the same address that i entered 1000 times yesterday it showed me the right recommendation for my city/area and my postcode was accepted.

I didn't do ANYTHING different than what i did yesterday (haven't even restarted my PC since then) so i guess PayPal (or the universe) just wanted to mess with me yesterday.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.