cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number changed - can't log in

Options
dariasilabrama
New Community Member

Hi. I moved back home so my UK phone number is terminated now. 

How can I login with my new permanent number so I can use my original PayPal registration?

Thanks. 

Options
ondreatolson
New Community Member
I no longer have access to the phone number associated with my account so i can't long in.

Options
Username111111
Contributor
So I’m trying verify my account so I can use the QR scan option in stores. It’s saying I need to verify who I am with a number I don’t have access to. Is there a way I can get rid of that number and put a new one? I tried adding a new number from my settings and it’s still asking for the old one? Some help would be awesome!

Options
ivelina1117
New Community Member

Hi,

I have a problem with the log in. I use my username and the password but after log in it says that I have to receive a message with code on my phone number.The problem is that I changed my number and I cant log in. And when I can not to log I can not to change it.... So ... What should I do?

Thank you

Options
Memi2
New Community Member
I did msg paypal through the fb messenger service and was given a phone number to call mon to fri between 8.30 and 6.30. Have tried several times already this morning but with no joy. Get its my fault for not updating but tried every means possible now and is so frustrating as cant get into the account to even change my phone number....Need help and looks like I'm not the only one here!

Options
Mila05122019
Contributor

Hello please I need some help..

I can not changed my phone number and i can not see my account. I have a new  phone number.

Authentication required

As part of the PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication regulation, we need additional information to confirm it's really you.

Find out more

• Receive a text message

Home ‪09• ••• •360‬

Options
Sameer_malik
Contributor
Can’t log in with my old number as I don’t have it anymore can’t contact anyone or loving to use PayPal’s messenger any ideas to what to do people I have money stuck in my account

Options
kellymead
New Community Member
When I log into my pay pal app I am unable to sign in after the I am not a robot verification I had to change my mobile number and have done so on my account online and now cannot access my account via the app

Options
revruth
New Community Member

I need to change my number but i cant get past the two stage verifying screen as it's my old number they want to send a code too!!!

Options
dylan106
New Community Member

my phone is broken that is linked to my account, meaning i cant do anything, any help please im begging?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.