New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.
3. Use the forgotten password option several times.
4. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
5. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
6. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
7. Try clicking on P top of the forum page and see if you can log in via the forum.
If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
I have been trying to log into my account, the registered phone number is incorrect, I cannot go to my profile to change it as I need to log in.
Sorry! we couldn't confirm it's you!
this is the message i got when i tried to access to my account and also couldn't receive any text messages from my phone to confirm that it's my account. could you help me please!
Hello, I haven't logged for a while to my PayPal account and now it requires to authenticate my login via SMS or call. My phone number got changed (it used to be Lithuanian SIM), but now I live in UK and phone number did not get updated and all SMS's or calls that I should get goes to old number.
There is no other way how to login except I will have my old number back somehow which is not possible. How can I remove or update my phone number without having that number active and not being able to login?
The number that PayPal has for two point authentication is my old home landline that I don't have access too. I've tried everything that others have suggested. E.g. Downloading the app and trying to log in there, it still asks for a verification from my old number.
I can't message PayPal as I need to log in to do that. I can't find a phone number to speak to a real person.
Can anybody help? Is there a direct phone number to call from the UK?
I've just found out a person has just put some money into this account as a payment.
If I can't get into my account, how can I cancel it without logging in so this doesn't happen again?
Hii I need help loggin into my account! it asks for authentication code and it sends it to my old mobile number therefore i cant get the code, is they anyway i can change my number i need to log in asap