New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Log on via developer.paypal.com, go to paypal.com and change it in settings.
3. Use the forgotten password option several times.
4. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
5. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
6. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
7. Try clicking on P top of the forum page and see if you can log in via the forum.
If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
I can't access my Paypal account.
There's a confirmation process that is supposed to send me an SMS or call my phone with a code (wich I checked and it's correct) but
the service always seems to fail in sending the code.
Either that or my mobile service is always blocking their call/message.
It's really weird and it's preventing me from accessing my account.
Thank you in advance for any help, really.
I I need help with my account. I haven't used the mobile number linked to my account in a long while neither have I opened it in a couple of years. Tried logging in now and PayPal wants to send a code to the number that I no longer use. How do I correct this. HELP!!!!!
I am afraid I have no way to login my account as my phone number is old and changed for quite a while. I used to have two emails in my account, email1@ & email2@
Since email2 turned out to be the primary email address, I just deleted email1 manually. That's how the tragedy happened, Quick security check will NOT use the email method when there is only 1 email in the account profile. Rest assured that both my registered email address works and they can receive "forget password security code" so far. But PayPal just reinforce phone check.
Do you have any solution to get it resolved in this case?
Call PP. Go to help and look for a contact us button. Click that and look for the call us button, click that they will give you a PH# and a code to call them. Good luck.
I have changed my registered Number via custemer service but now it says "We're sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you." I spent more than 30 minutes on international phone call yesterday and still not solved. Looking forward to hearing you.