New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Thank you very much for your query.
I am sorry upon hearing that you are having challenges in logging in to your PayPal account. If you’re having trouble logging in, you may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. If you need help doing this, go to your browser's support page, or do a web search with "How do I clear cache and cookies in (Your Internet browser name and version,for example, Internet Explorer 11). You may want to consider going to a different browser lets say if you are using Google Chrome, kindly switch to Internet Explorer. Please check on these steps:
Hope this helps.
Seems many have this phone number change problem and no help is available. Rotten Paypal experience. I'm locked out and it seems permanent and Paypal has my money.
This problem is happening to all of us! And nothing about this issue is "SOLVED" either, so that's a lie. I don't know why they mark it "solved" when the problem exists exactly as it was when this was posted on the PayPal Community Help. Absolutely no customer service for this specific issue, which is happening to 100,000 other people across the world. This is **bleep**
Did you even read his question? He cannot log in because of the new PSD2 and because he has a new phone number. It is not a browser or cache/cookies issue. I also have the same problem...
They read the question which was appropriate advice in APRIL before the PS2 new rules came in, so did you read properly?
If you ask a polite question then we will give you the information for NOVEMBER.
i would contact paypal customer service and see if they can access your account for you, even make the dead card thing work out. customer support is nice!
No warning? Its been on paypal accounts for weeks.
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Use the forgotten password option.
3. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
4. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
5. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.
Contact options for Paypal at the moment are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.