Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number changed - can't log in

Options
Go to solution
jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor

hello, @Rosswell 

why speak in english, with a paypal account opened in france?
you must be a French resident, right?
for your number, there is an obligation to keep it up to date, now you will need to contact paypal customer service.
a paypal customer advisor will need to verify your account and identity before they can help you.
good luck /

from help and contact, at the bottom of the paypal pages /

Options
Go to solution
Grendelprimex
New Community Member

Because Paypal is an American and International site and I'm an anglphone. And the system is automatically routing my questions to france because of geolocation.  If you can't help don't say anything.

Options
Go to solution
belle56
Contributor

hello,

i do have the same problem, try almost everyday to write, very bad commercial communication don't you think?

Options
Go to solution
shohag99
New Community Member

I have paypal Account. This account two step verification on.Unfortunately my phone lost now i can't log in my account.when i log in my account then see send code this phn number?

Options
Go to solution
Theking88np4
Contributor

My Gmail account or Nike name account The king <Removed>g king bed <Removed> g account support

Options
Go to solution
Theking88np4
Contributor
I phone 12pro max PayPal account support

Options
Go to solution
Dean109
New Community Member

Hi there, I tried to log in to the account to change my phone number but need a verification code to be sent to my phone which I no longer have ...hence me wanting to update the number.How can I access the account ? I still need to log in to contact them about it and I cant log in without the phone verification. Circular madness !

Options
Go to solution
Netherman
Contributor

Hey, i cant access to my paypal account (i have mail and password) because when i log in it asks me for a code sent to phone, but i dont own that phone anymore, so basically how can i recover my account with security answer or something? because it only ask me for the phone code and nothing more, anyways all i need from that old account its my "vendor id" because i need it to verify my account in a site which is not paypal, how can i get that if i cant access my account? sorry for my english and thanks for the help.

Options
Go to solution
JoannaWilgocka
New Community Member

We use a paypal account at work. We have added several users and several email addresses, but when there is authorization (PSD2) then sms can be ordered only to the phone number of one person. When this person is on vacation we have no way to make payments. How to deal with this?

Options
Go to solution
Sabstu92
Contributor

Stopped using my old number and got a new one and now i cant log in to my paypal account.
Seems there is no solution...

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.