Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number changed - can't log in

Options
Go to solution
eve_ev-eva
Contributor

hi guys

No longer havin the phone # to access the paypal account (for sms) how can I change it or who to email, i cant call now, need to access it

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@eve_ev-eva 

Try contacting PayPal on facebook or Twitter.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

Options
Go to solution
MrStuB
New Community Member

Hi there,

It’s been a while since I used my PayPal account and I have tried to log in but keep getting the “Authentication Required” message which is linked to an old phone number I haven’t had in a while, I can’t seem to get past this point or even get into my account to chance the phone details.

any help or advice would be appreciated 

thanks 

Stu 

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@MrStuB 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
JAY1967r
New Community Member
Reset my password but can’t access account because Don’t have access to the phone for 2 step verification

Options
Go to solution
Bradliv83
Unable to login or contact PayPal due to different phone number

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Bradliv83 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
Ste1981
New Community Member
Hi tried this just go round in circles with robot

Options
Go to solution
Kateblair
Contributor
My contact details on PayPal need updating but unable to log in due to two factor log in as it uses my old phone number. Will not allow me to log in another way

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Kateblair 

Advice is voluntary.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.