cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number changed - can't log in

Options
kkmk8809
New Community Member
Why my savings bank account cannot be set up? I have an old account with old phone number which i am no longer using. How do i update to my new number?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@kkmk8809 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
nelliusus
Contributor

Hello community!

Please help me. I cannot login, because I do not have this phone number anymore. there is no other way to verify the account, so I am shucked here. I have called about 100 times and none ever answers the phone. Any advise what to do? Thank you and have a happy day! Nelly

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@nelliusus 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Robarto
Contributor
I lost my phone number how can I can It's confirm my identity now,how can I add a new phone number

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Robarto 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Merryrose
New Community Member

My account was temporarily locked how can I access it? I no longer have the mobile number on file. Please help.

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Merryrose 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Hallgrímur
Contributor
I lost my phone number. PayPal sent verification code but i haven't my number. How can I login my account. What can I do

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Hallgrímur 

Advice is voluntary.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.