Kateblair
Contributor
Thank you

Phone number changed - can't log in

Options
Go to solution
Manju253
New Community Member
Hey, I’m trying to access my account after a long while, and it’s asking me verify myself with my OLD PHONE NUMBER. How do I update my phone number please ?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Manju253 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
StaceyRobinson
New Community Member

I work for a large charity organisation and I am trying to enrol us to be able to receive donations.

A previous volunteer set up the paypal account but unfortunately is no longer with us.

The security check is linked to her landline number which is no longer in use.

How can I change the password to enable us to log on to it!!?

When I click "contact us" as advised in previous threads it is asking me to log in - but I can't when I don't know the log in info!

Options
Go to solution
Bereeeeh
New Community Member
Account verification and log in

Options
Go to solution
Pietrobasso
New Community Member

Hello. I used to live in Prague but I have moved to London, therefore I have changed my phone number. Because of that I am not able to log into my account. I write my email and password and then it asks me to send a message or call (but only to my old number - and it doesn't give me any other option).

What can I do? I need to log into my account. I was given a number to call but nobody answers (it only says that the system is busy).

Please help.

Options
Go to solution
tsvetanski
Contributor

My girlfriend have the same issues-she lost her phone.The USA number of paypal is not responding!There are money inside her account.Do you know the email of paypal?

Options
Go to solution
MarkoBusch1988
Contributor

ich möchte gerne mein PayPal meine Teiefonnummer ändern. 

Options
Go to solution
Finlay5016
Contributor
I have lost my phone number. Now i can't login to my account becouse thare asking for verification code.but i am unable to give code for lost phone number.now how i can login to my account?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Finlay5016 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.