Personal name showing on shipping details email

ParallelSociety
New Community Member
I have recently set up a business account. The business is a partnership. A customer has received an email from PayPal updating shipping details for an order. The email shows the personal names of business partners under "seller name", instead of the registered business name. I wish to keep these personal details private for security reasons. How do I change this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ParallelSociety,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand your concern about the personal details that are reflected on the buyer's end. You should be able to hide your real name by setting up a PayPal business account with your name as the name of your business. You still have to tell PayPal your real name, but customers will only see your business name. Here's the link to know more information. If you face any issues or have any concerns, I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.