Permanently Account Limited

JoseVerdeflorJr
Contributor
Contributor
greetings. i am sad that i woke up in the morning with permanently limited account surprisingly. i know i did nothing wrong but I want my account restored i have no illegal issues complaint or disputes with my clients either. please help me what to do on this to get mt account back. thanks you and regards.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mellacene
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited and therefore I cannot withdraw MY money. It is nearly impossible to get hold of anyone at PayPal to resolve this matter for me. All I want is for my money to be transferred to my account and be done with PayPal forever. I received the money through gifts. I cannot see how I violated PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy by receiving gifts from friends.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

mellacene
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited and therefore I cannot withdraw MY money. It is nearly impossible to get hold of anyone at PayPal to resolve this matter for me. All I want is for my money to be transferred to my account and be done with PayPal forever. I received the money through gifts. I cannot see how I violated PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy by receiving gifts from friends.

Login to Me Too

tashtashtash
New Community Member

Paypal has LOCKED my money for OVER A YEAR and contacting them is next to impossible!!! The one person who finally replied to me closed our message thread before checking if she actually resolved the problem, which she obviously didn't. I just want to transfer my money to my bank or card and BURN ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THIS GARBAGE COMPANY. I wish I never put my money or trust in this "bleep" show. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @JoseVerdeflorJr & @mellacene,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that your account access is permanently limited and would like to help you further with this. As additional verification is required to discuss account specifics, please contact our Customer Service team. You can reach our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking “Help & Contact”. Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. You can also contact us over private Facebook message or a direct message on Twitter. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused!

Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good day.

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.