Paypal Working Capital won't stop sending me Junk Mail, how can I make it stop?

traxxion
New Community Member

Paypal Working Capital won't stop sending me Junk Mail, how can I make it stop?

I get one approximately weekly.  I don't use this company, and would never use this company.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @traxxion

Thanks for posting on the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you keep receiving mail from PayPal Working Capital. For assistance updating this, please contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this is resolved soon. 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

nancycooper1
Contributor
Contributor

Their answer above absolutely does not work. I've tried for the past year to get them to stop sending me the Paypal Working Capital junk mail. I even mailed it back to the return address, I contacted Paypal customer service several times. I've opted out of all promotions and direct mail. It still comes to me!!! Impossible to stop. Please let me know if there is some way to stop these mailings. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.