PayPal have problem in securing code by sms and account confirmation by email and call centre team

temp20220406c
Contributor
Contributor

- I try to enter my account through website but i don't receive sms security code 

- i try to add new email to change my primary email in my account but i don't receive confirmation email 

- i can't reset my account password 

- call centre people not available 

What issue with PayPal??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi   @temp20220406c 

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

anisabogor
New Community Member
Why im canot login
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @temp20220406c and @anisabogor

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your account. I'd first recommend reviewing the troubleshooting steps in the following Help Center articles: 

What can I do if I can't log in?

I forgot my password. How do I reset it?

If you're still running into issues after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.