PayPal endless loop of confirming method, never lets me pay.

Artysanman
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for four days to make a payment for an eBay purchase.  PayPal asks for my method choice, asks for me to confirm, then asks for my method choice again, and this goes on forever.  My eBay seller has been very patient.  Nobody at paypal seems too concerned and I am literally locked out of my account.  Incidentally, I have a 15 year account in perfect standing.  Getting very frustrated.  I have asked support at least 10 times in writing for help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Artysanman,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to checkout on eBay or confirm your identity. Have you tried logging in / checking out through another trusted device? If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Best wishes and good luck,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.