Pay Pal account closed

heidijs1
New Community Member

My friends account was closed because it stated someone was trying to utilize her account.  Now PayPal will not let her recreate an account or even log on to her account.  They said she didn't financially allow it.  Has anyone had problems like this.  They will not let her have PayPal now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @heidijs1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. Thank you also for the concern that you have for another person's account!

In a situation of unauthorized access, an account would be limited to protect the accountholder from further fraud. The accountholder can follow the steps in the Resolution Center to resolve, or if they cannot log in due to the password having been changed, they can contact Customer Service for assistance. If there is no listed option for calling as a guest, it will be necessary to navigate to where they can send a message as a guest by selecting Password Issues on the Help & Contact page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.