Odd Account Alert - "To keep using your account in Thailand , we'll help you add some information."

claremca111
New Community Member

I just logged onto my PayPal account, I'm based in Ireland.  There's an Account Alert under Notifications, when I log in:

You have an account alert

Add some required info
To keep using your account in Thailand , we'll help you add some information.

I've never used my account in Thailand, nor plan to - is this something everyone is seeing?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @claremca111

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry for the confusion regarding a recent account notification - I can understand how confusing this must be considering you're in Ireland and the notification is regarding our PayPal Thailand Relaunch. As long as your account is indeed registered in Ireland and not Thailand, I would not worry about this notification as it is specifically for the PayPal Thailand Relaunch. However, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams to report the issue. 

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.