Not receiving messages to Kazakhstan number

Smailkiller
Contributor
Contributor

I can’t create an account in Kazakhstan because the number on the Kazakhstan SIM card does not come. Russian number format +7 (xxx) and Kazakhstan number format +7 (xxx). No need to write that it is impossible to open an account in Russia, I am in another country.
Paypal how to solve this gap?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Smailkiller 

Well thousands of others have accounts in your country so it must be to do with your phone provider.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Smailkiller
Contributor
Contributor

Let's not generalize, perhaps there were no connection problems before, until recent events related to Russia. I want to say that I tried another provider, and the result is the same.
In the support of the operator, they reported that there is no block from their side.☹️

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Smailkiller,

Welcome to our community help forum!

Thanks @kernowlass! Sorry to hear that you're not able to create a PayPal account. Are you entering the country code manually? When you select the country, we will automatically add the country code. I suggest you to enter the phone number without adding the country code. If you still see the error, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance.

Best wishes!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

aizhans
Contributor
Contributor

Please, can someone help! I've been struggling to sign up for a personal account. I entered my phone number a thousand times, it has to do with the country code which is the same with Russia's because I just couldn't write it incorrectly so many times. Not only that, but I even created a business account, so I could contact somebody from PayPal to help to downgrade to personal account, but they made it worse by just redirecting to a link where I should confirm my phone number again! So as you can guess it didn't work, I just feel like PayPal is not interested in helping people because you cannot contact them if you don't have an account, and also I can't just create a damn thing!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.