Not receiving confirmation text

Ibup
Contributor
Contributor
Like many others I am not receiving confirmation texts. I do receive confirmation calls but not when repeated later same day. Has this been sorted yet? Makes PayPal pretty unusable for this loyal pensioner.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Ibup

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I understand you're not receiving confirmation texts, and your phone calls are delayed; I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I recommend ensuring your phone is properly connected to the network. An easy way to do this is to restart your phone. You'll also want to ensure you're not roaming and that you have plenty of space in your inbox. It's also a good idea to check if any of your applications are filtering/blocking SMS (Short Message Service), as that's how our confirmation texts come through. If not, you may also want to check with your phone carrier to ensure you can receive SMS. If you have a second phone number, you can also try adding that phone number to receive calls and messages. You can learn more on our Help Center here

I hope this information helps, and you can receive confirmation texts and calls soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.