No physical address issue

Roddy_G
New Community Member

Good day,

To confirm my identity, paypal rejects my postal code and wants confirmation with a physical address. I live in the country, all my bills have my postal address which is a postal code. I don't have a physical address, just a land discription. How do I solve this issue?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Roddy_G,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can definitely see how it's a difficult position that you're in, being unable to provide a complete physical address to meet the requirements for identity confirmation. 

Have you reached out to your local post office to ask if they have a solution for you? The need for postal information is one that most, if not all, financial providers share, as well as other companies that send mail to you. It's possible that the post office may have new or more accurate designations for your address to aid in this than the last time you checked.

If there is no additional information that can be given, I recommend contacting Customer Service so that they can notate the situation for review. To contact Customer Service, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and use one of the listed contact options. Alternatively, you can reach out via PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved satisfactorily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.