No longer able to use online bank (Ally)

kjrst9
Contributor
Contributor

Until sometime in the past few weeks, I had my paypal connected to my Ally bank savings account.  Today I log in to accept money, and my Ally account has been disconnected AND I can't re-add it.  What's the deal?  I opened this Ally account some time ago specifically to protect my "real" checking and savings accounts from any possible breach, and it was working fine until now.  I had a successful transfer just 3 weeks ago. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi kjrst9, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific, and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

kjrst9
Contributor
Contributor

apologies, I didn't realize that asking if Paypal and Ally were compatible was that specific.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Apologies for the confusion. The compatibility of the bank account on PayPal is not account specific. However, as this bank account was recently added to your PayPal account, removed, and you are un-able to add this again, we would not be able to advise why this may have happened over a public forum. In this case, please reach out to our Customer Support team. 

Thanks 

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.