Need help correctly connecting Zettle & Quickbooks Online

maritimeglou
Contributor
Contributor

I've connected Zettle & Quickbooks online- it's entering Journal Entries- but I don't think they're correct--- I knew that I would need to go in and adjust each day's sales manually so that the different sales types were processed correctly- but what I see that it's doing is Debiting and Crediting the PayPal account in each Journal entry--- no where am I seeing a sales receipt or anything- just seems odd to me. Any help is appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jae

Hi @maritimeglou!

I understand you had questions regarding Zettle and QuickBooks. Here's information from our Help Center that explains how to properly integrate your Zettle and QuickBooks profile and how to navigate through the data. I hope this helps! Please contact our Zettle Customer Support for further assistance if needed.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

maritimeglou
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Jae- I've already gone through that and it did not solve any of my issues. It's not the setting it up part I'm having trouble with- it's what happens once it's already set up. I don't believe the sales are being posted correctly. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jae

Thanks for your reply, @maritimeglou!

I'm sorry that wasn't helpful. The information below is from the Help Center article explaining what the data will look like: 

What will my sales data look like on QuickBooks Online?
We’ll send your sales data to QuickBooks Online in the form of journal entries. You’ll receive 2 types of journal entries: 

1. Daily sales journal entry named “Z ZR” 

"Z ZR” is a summary of your daily sales. It gives a breakdown of each "tender type" to show how much of your sales were paid by card, cash, gift cards, and other payment types you accept. 

1. Settlements journal entry named “Z SR” 

"Z SR” shows the reconciliation of the final amounts deposited from PayPal Zettle to your PayPal account. This report also includes your card payment fees.

If you believe that your sales are posted incorrectly, please contact our Customer Support and our team will take a look at your details and account further for you.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.