My client accidentally made a payment to my old paypal account that I can no longer access

efekaradagli
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my name is <removed>

Last year I was living in <removed> and while I was there, I opened a new paypal account and use it but then couple of mounths ago I moved to London, England and during this process, my phone number in America was closed and started to not access my old us paypal account anymore so that's why I opened a new paypal uk account with my phone and address information in the UK.

But the problem is, a few days ago one of my clients made a payment to my old us account by mistake and since I can't log into my US paypal account anymore, I couldn't recieve it neither. Can you help me to access my old us paypal account or cancel this payment for my client to resend the payment to my UK paypal account?

I am ready to prove my identity and location information. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Craig

Hi @efekaradagli

Welcome to the Community! 

A buyer can only cancel payments if they are sent to unregistered email addresses and cell phone numbers (the seller has not yet opened the account to redeem the payment), or if the email and phone have been entered incorrectly. They will appear as unclaimed and will remain pending in your PayPal account.

In this situation, it's best to contact us directly. so we can discuss your options with you. You can contact our Customer Support by clicking the Contact link from the footer of any PayPal page.

Paypal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.