My NDID Cannot verify

Szl3
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal cannot verify NDID even I’ve tried many times. I’ve work on my bank account, back to paypal page and refresh as they suggested or click done. After I got a ton of email that I’ve refuse to verify and need to do it again but still got nothing to be done for me. How I’m supposed to do for this? Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

visut
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem as well. How to check where is wrong?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Szl3, @visut,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your posts!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to verify NDID. Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser or device to verify your NDID. If the issue persists, your best option would be to contacting our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Szl3
Contributor
Contributor

I've try it on my phone and my laptop before got your message, but as your mention to clear cache and cookie. I've try to do them again on both on my device but the answer are still refuse my NDID 

Login to Me Too

visut
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bindu, Szl3

I have a message from Paypal Assistance. She finds why I can not verify Identity. My birthday is wrong but I can not correct it. There is no page to edit my information.  Paypal Assitance suggests me to open new account in next few month.

Regards,

Visut

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.