Login issues on iPhone 13 Pro MAx

icantlogin
New Community Member

Hi guys, I've purchased the new iPhone 13 Pro Max (iOS 15.1.1), and I can't login from app. Tried it from Safari, Firefox and Chrome as well. It asks the password and starts loading, in the background I see my phone number which is required for the 2-step verification, but apart from this nothing happens. I've deleted and reinstalled the app. Do you have any idea? Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @icantlogin

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Sorry to hear you're running into issues logging into your account. Have you tried resetting your password? If you're still unable to login after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Popundret
New Community Member
I am encountering the same issues on the same phone that I even had to post this using an android phone. Have you figured out a work around. I don't have login issues anywhere else just on the iPhone 13 pro max whether on the app or on website or PayPal check out. so the issue is most likely the phone?
Login to Me Too

Thalli5000
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! Login on with IPhone 11 or with web browser works. Why is that?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.