Language changed to French

Ditlihi
New Community Member

Why has my paypal suddenly switched to French and how do I fix it? I went to my preferences, but the only language options showing are French, Spanish, and Chinese! I am a U.S. citizen and speak English but now there is no option for English. Help!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ditlihi,

I understand your concern regarding changing the language on your PayPal account. I recommend you login to your PayPal account on a web browser and try using the steps in the link to change the language. Click Here. If you are still facing an issue, I suggest you contact us. We can aid in resolving the issue. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting 'Contact'. Please visit the link to get more information when you face this kind of issues. 

Thank you,

Harsha 

Login to Me Too

clemensrettich
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have had the same issue for over 2 years. I go back into my PayPal account every few months to switch it back to English, but my notification emails continue to come to me in French. Nothing I have done changes that. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.