It looks like your city, state, and ZIP code didn't match. Check them and try again

Roci1
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to update my address and I keep getting the error message "it looks like your city, state, and ZIP code didn't match. Check them and try again". The address is correct.  I have also tried adding it as a new address and still get the same message.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Roci1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for attempting to help. I was able to get in touch with customer service and they updated my address. I appreciate your help.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Roci1 

Welcome to the PayPal community!

Thank you for your post. I understand that you are getting an error message when you update address on your PayPal account. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I suggest you please clear your browser cache, and cookies and then update the address. If you are still facing any issues, please contact our PayPal customer support. I hope this information helps.

Thanks
Gane26

Login to Me Too

Roci1
Contributor
Contributor

This did not work.  I still cannot change my address and continue to get the same error message.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roci1 

Did you actually read the last 2 sentences in the above post???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Roci1
Contributor
Contributor
I think you’re misinterpreting my response. Yes, I did read the entire reply, & replied to that person letting them know the outcome of his suggestion. I’ve already contacted customer support.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roci1 

Then if customer services manage to help you and sort your issue, then the advice in the above post would work then wouldn't it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Roci1
Contributor
Contributor
You’ve not attempted to help in any of your responses but only been rude and I’m not sure why. And as you stated, assistance is voluntary. So thank you for replying, but I don’t require your assistance.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Roci1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for attempting to help. I was able to get in touch with customer service and they updated my address. I appreciate your help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.