Issue Adding a Secondary User to my business account.

junepeters1973
New Community Member

Hi, I am adding a secondary user to my account. I followed the guide provided by paypal. The secondary user was able to received the link but when trying to login, error says "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you" We've updated our security features and a phone number may now be required to confirm your identity. Please contact your administrator to add a phone number to your profile. I added a phone number but it is not sending a code or something. Using chrome browser.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi junepeters1973, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

The secondary user will have separate login details to the main account holder. This includes authentication by phone to log in. If the secondary user has there mobile phone linked to their Personal PayPal account, it cannot be used for authentication on this Business account. If this is not the issue, I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.