Is there an advanced or 2nd level of customer support for a complex issue?

JBP500
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to contact an advanced customer support person? Having a complex issue and don't think the call center is up to it.  There used to be a sort of an express service for business customers.  We are a mid sized business and used PayPal for commercial transactions.  Need to get some expertise to resolve and issue.

Thanks
JBP

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @JBP500!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a complex issue with your PalPal account. There isn't a different contact number for business accounts. You can call our Customer Care and they will help you. If your issue is handled by another department, they will transfer the call to make sure you get to the right one. If you click here you can find the contact page. 

I hope this information helps. 

Regards! 

María. 

Login to Me Too

JBP500
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

So I call the PayPal help, on a rather complex issue.  They tell me it will be 48 hours to get a response.  Is that acceptable?  Why not just have a skilled person try and help me here rather than waiting 48 hours to get a response?  

I process a decent volume of transactions with PayPal.   You guys make more money when I process more transactions.    Probably should have an experts queue to make this work more smoothly.

JBP

Login to Me Too

JBP500
Contributor
Contributor

Still haven't got anywhere on this.  The first level of support is not able to fix this, and no one from second level of support every returns phone calls.

Need to escalate here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.