Indentification data problems

temp20220104
Contributor
Contributor

When I was just registering, I was asked to provide personal information such as documents number. So I did, but soonly after (the problem was not even visible on PayPal itself so I didn't even know there were any without checking my email) I got an automated email that my account has not been verified. Going by the link provided in that official email, PayPal has asked me to enter the same exact information again. I was frustrated, but alright, I did it again. It then said that they are going to contact within 30 days, which either have already passed or will pass tomorrow in in two days. I do highly doubt that this will be solved. I have concluded, trying to even find information about this on service's site and even starting this topic, everything is done quite horribly here. What should I do if I PayPal wont verify me, besides possibly using other more competent payment services?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @temp20220104

Sorry to hear of the trouble. 

I recommend reaching out to our customer support team to look further into this. You can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

temp20220104
Contributor
Contributor

There is nothing helpful in smarthelp. The only things there related to documents rely on Resolution Center, which only works with already existing transactions. The smarthelp is such a useless BS that it even has links to 404 pages (see "How to resolve account limitation" then find and click "please review the kind of documentation we accept."

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20220104 

Then contact customer services as you have already been advised !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.