INCORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS GIVEN ON ORDER

Znord737
Contributor
Contributor

Completed an order today via pay pal.

Unfortunately the incorrect delivery address was given

How or where do I go to change this urgently please?

Thank you

Znord737

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi  @Znord737 

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Thank you.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

Znord737
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to answer my query  concerning incorrect delivery address.

I did make best endeavours to contact customer support and ended up talking to a machine generated response which did not help me one little bit apart from becoming exasperated and somewhat angry.   To be frank I gave up in the end it was so frustrating.

Thankfully through various other means not connected with Pay Pal I was able to trace the sellers address and subsequently made contact direct to find out they had gone out of business and had cancelled the order and refunded my payment.

Thank you once again for your time and effort in endeavouring to assist

Znord737

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Znord737 and @Renuka3,

Thank you both for your posts. I'm so glad that you were able to resolve the issue with this transaction on your own, and I am sorry that you had difficulty and frustration navigating the Customer Service assistance.

Typically, yours would be the right solution - requesting a refund so a new payment could be sent with the corrected address. It is not possible to change the address on the payment once the transaction has been made, and a seller would likely not want to ship to any other address than the one in the Transaction Details, in order to maintain Seller Protection.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you encountered. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Znord737
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you once again for all the answers to my query regarding the delivery address

I did manage to sort thois out of my own accord eventually.

The subject matter is now closed and solved .

I will not be answering any more acknowledgements thank you all

This matter is now solved

Znord737

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.