INABILITY TO LOG INTO PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Jobehlee
New Community Member

My mobile number changed a few years ago but I never updated my profile. Now I can't log in as Paypal wants to send me a text on the old number to verify the account. I've tried logging in from a different browser which doesn't work. Also tried using the Help Chat system, but this also requires me to log in to proceed. Tried ringing the help support number but spent ages going round and round in circles with the automated options, could not get to a point of speaking to an actual person.

Who can help to give guidance on the best option open to me now?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mammyox61
Contributor
Contributor
Any consolation I am in same situation. Bloody stupid. Tried making new account with different email but PayPal seemed to know I already had an account. Keeping my eyes peeled hoping someone comes back to you. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @Jobehlee,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. For this type of situation, we would need to get you in contact with an agent who can verify your account and assist you in updating your profile. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. We Look forward to assisting you!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.