I've verified my identity but am unable to pay as PayPal keeps prompting me to verify my identity.

sapphire03
Contributor
Contributor

Identity verifiedIdentity verifiedUnable to make online transaction due to "unverified" accountUnable to make online transaction due to "unverified" accountPaypal prompt to provide informationPaypal prompt to provide information

I've uploaded my identity documents and my profile acknowledges that my account is back to normal. Yet I keep getting emails saying I need to verify my identity, and I can't make an online purchase through PayPal because I "haven't verified my identity". Can someone help me with this issue? I've been having this issue for months now.

The PayPal dashboard isn't user-friendly either as I can't make a report of this in the Resolution Centre. Took me a while to even get to the Community section. 

Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @sapphire03

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your account is still showing as not being verified after providing the requested information. I understand how frustrating this would be. For this situation, I suggest contacting our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.