I need a copy of my original agreement - contract with PayPal

barebeautynatur
Contributor
Contributor

The Veterans Benefits, Health Care, and Information Technology Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-461) provides the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) with unique authority for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) set-aside and sole source contracts.This procurement authority, and its subsequent implementation, is a logical extension of VA’s mission to care for our Nation’s Veterans. VA refers to this program as the Veterans First Contracting Program.The Vets First Verification Program affords verified firms owned and controlled by Veterans and Service-disabled Veterans the opportunity to compete for VA set asides. During Verification, the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) verifies SDVOSBs/VOSBs according to the tenets found in Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 74 and 13 CFR Part 125 that address Veteran eligibility, ownership, and control. In order to qualify for participation in the Veterans First Contracting Program, eligible SDVOSBs/VOSBs must first be verified.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@barebeautynatur 

ok?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

barebeautynatur
Contributor
Contributor

Apologies for not being clear. To verify, Vets First requires contracts taken out by the company. Do you know how I could get a copy of my original contract with PayPal?  Thx 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@barebeautynatur 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.