I'm from Ukraine BUT in my account country is Russia (I don't know why). How to change this?

Aprilmary1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from Ukraine and now I moved to Bulgaria because of Russian invasion BUT in my account country is Russia (I don't know why). How to change this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aprilmary1 

Close the Russian account but if its limited and you can't then try opening an account in the country where you are now living with another email address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aprilmary1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I'm not able to close this account, there is an error. I hope there is another way to use my current email and change country in account.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Aprilmary1,

I am sorry this has happened and I can understand your concern.

It sounds like there is a limitation on your account and that is why you're getting an error message when you try to close it.

There will be some steps listed in the 'Resolution Centre' of you PayPal account that you will need to complete in order to resolve the limitation.

Once this is done, you can close the account and open another one in the correct country.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.