I'm being asked for SEVERAL CAPTCHAS to log in every time. Any idea how to fix this?

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

I'm being asked for SEVERAL CAPTCHAS to log in every time: select the crosswalks, the busses, the motorcycles, are you human- click here, are you not a robot-click here, choose all the traffic lights, bikes, etc. Up to SEVEN times. I'm not that bad at this to need these excessive CAPTCHAs. This is all on the same PC I always use at home. Chrome browser. Any idea how to fix this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Onalee,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry that it has to be under such frustrating circumstances. I know that CAPTCHAs can be annoying, especially when you see several of them in a row. 

There was another individual who was running into this a while back and I surmised that it might be a bad cookie or cached file. The person cleared their cookies and cache in their browser, restarted the browser, and the problem stopped. Please give that a try. You may find you have to do that cycle twice for some browsers. I'm not sure why, but I've found that it yields more success with problems like this.

If that doesn't do the trick, please contact Customer Service. They can look into any further troubleshooting that might be necessary. 

I hope this does the trick!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

okay, thank you, I'll give that a try.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.